Floor Installation and Restoration in Santa Clarita
Whether you are doing a complete remodel of your kitchen, bathroom, dining room, living room, or outside patio, or your floor has gotten to the point that it is time to replace it, there are professionals in Santa Clarita who will restore your room with a brand new floor installation. Santa Clarita companies, such as Aquakor, specialize in carpet installation, hardwood installation, laminate installation, and tile installation, as well as full kitchen and counter top installation and/or restoration.
Aquakor not only offers the best services in floor installation, they also offer professional services in complete floor restoration. If you like your hardwood floor, but it is noticeably in need of some work, Aquakor can do a complete floor restoration by refinishing the wood rather than a new floor installation. A floor restoration professional will come in and do a complete refinish and stain on the hardwood floor. The result will make your hardwood floor look as beautiful as new. Getting a new floor look doesn’t always mean you have to replace it. Call a professional in Santa Clarita today for a consultation.
Carpet Installation in Santa Clarita
Whenever you decide it is time to replace the carpet in your home or business, look no further than the Santa Clarita specialists in carpet installation. Aquakor will remove your old carpet and replace it with the higest quality carpet that fits your budget. A new carpet will add the perfect touch of color and class to a room. Advancement in treated carpeting makes for family-friendly coverings in high-traffic areas
When choosing the right carpet for your room, a carpet installation expert can help you decide on the right one for your environment. Some things to consider are the durability that your carpet will have in a home with pets and young children and the desired texture. Call Aquakor today for a free consultation.
So Many Types Of Tile To Choose From
Choosing the type of tile floor for your home or business can be a difficult process because there are so many types of tile to consider. Tile flooring is manufactured from a variety of materials such as clay, stone, metal, terrazzo, and quartz. Each type of tile flooring has its own defining characteristics. Ceramic and natural stone are the two most commonly used types of tile flooring.
Here is a rundown of some of the types of tile for your home or business:
- Ceramic – a common choice for kitchens and bathrooms. Ceramic tile is durable, impervious to water, and comes in an almost limitless selection of colors and styles.
- Granite – a type of igneous rock that is very dense and hard. Granite is nearly impervious and, once polished, it resists scratching. It comes in thousands of colors and is an excellent choice for flooring in kitchens and high-traffic areas.
- Marble – a type of metamorphic rock that has rich veining and is available in a variety of colors. Marble is more porous than granite and is not recommended for kitchen flooring unless it is honed and then sealed regularly.
- Limestone – a type of sedimentary rock that offers an earthy appearance in both light and dark shades. The surface can either be textured or polished smooth. Limestone can be easily stained and is prone to scratching. It is not recommended for kitchen or high-traffic flooring applications.
- Travertine – a type of limestone. Travertine is a soft, porous stone with a natural surface that has pitting or divots. A honed or polished surface can be achieved after filling the surface voids. Not recommended for kitchen floors, as it can be easily scratched and stained. Travertine is the most popular choice in Santa Clarita.
- Slate – a type of metamorphic rock that is extremely dense and very durable. The surface of slate is naturally textured unless a smooth, honed finish is achieved. Slate is also an excellent choice for kitchen and high-traffic area flooring.
Aquakor offers a full line of carpet, hardwood, and tile at a price that fits your budget. Call Aquakor today for a free quote for any of the services that they provide.
Aquakor is a Santa Clarita cleaning company that offers the best service in cleaning, restoration, and installation. Cleaning services include: carpet cleaning, tile cleaning and polishing, stone cleaning (including marble cleaning and polishing), travertine cleaning, porcelain cleaning, hardwood cleaning, and countertop cleaning and polishing. Installation services include hardwood installation, laminate installation, and carpet installation.
Aquakor services Santa Clarita and surrounding areas including Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Newhall, Canyon Country, Northridge, Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, Simi Valley, Woodland Hills, Valley Village, West Los Angeles, Porter Ranch, Malibu, Glendale, La Crescenta, La Canada Flintridge, Hollywood Hills, Granada Hills, North Hills, Oak Park, Pasadena, San Fernando, Burbank, Montrose, Mission Hills, Pacific Palisades, Sierra Madre, Hidden Hills, Playa Del Rey, Eagle Rock, Los Feliz, and Lake Balboa. Aquakor is regularly featured on KHTS AM-1220 and HometownStation.com.